1044 Kidd Avenue
Larsen Bay, AK 99624
Job Objective Seeking a challenging role as an Automotive Designer in a company where my skills, knowledge and experience can be utilized and nurtured effectively.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Excellent experience working with ADA codes and guidelines
- Familiarity with Computer Aided Design (CAD), AutoCAD Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) principles
- Ability to create three-dimensional design models
- Ability to work simultaneously on different projects
- Ability to meet the design objectives
Steven, Inc., Larsen Bay, AK
April 2006 – Present
- Developed the visual appearance and aesthetics of the automotive.
- Drafted layouts and drawings of automobile components, assemblies and systems.
- Determined factors affecting design proposals with the previous models.
- Developed innovative designs for customers.
Flemine Corporation, Larsen Bay, AK
June 2002 – March 2006
- Designed different parts of automobiles.
- Ensured that the designs perfectly match to ergonomics.
- Designed graphics that prominently appear on automobiles like logos and symbols.
Bachelors Degree in Industrial Design
DeSales University, Pennsylvania, PA