3193 Myra Street
North Kingstown, RI 2852
Job Objective Seeking a challenging role as a Civil Structural Designer in a company where my skills, knowledge and experience can be utilized and nurtured effectively.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Sound knowledge of Civil engineering work planning and control methods
- Solid understanding of technical and cost issues related to selection of design features
- Familiarity with industry and regulatory codes and standards, and design criteria
- Ability to work under intensive deadlines
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
Civil Structural Designer
Zachry Corporation, North Kingstown, RI
April 2006 – Present
- Planned, developed, coordinated and reviewed engineering work.
- Communicated complex technical issues and recommended solutions to upper management.
- Prepared discipline estimates and work plan.
- Developed Engineering Department Procedures (EDPs) and design guides.
- Coordinated with client representatives to obtain approval on phases of work.
- Reviewed and approved engineering drawings; calculations and bid summaries.
Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
DeSales University, Pennsylvania, PA