3257 Chipmunk Lane
West Ripley, ME 4930
Job Objective Looking for a position as Costume Designer where my experience, knowledge and design skills are useful.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in designing apparel for children, adults and infants
- In-depth knowledge of principles, practices and techniques of costume design
- Skilled in various eras and vintage clothing designs
- Familiarity with designing patterns, cutting, sewing, dying and fitting costumes
- Proficient with Abobe Illustrator, Word and Photoshop
- Excellent apparel construction skills
- Superior illustration, fabrication, and color sense
Jakks Pacific, Inc., West Ripley, ME
April 2006 – Present
- Designed and engineered costumes and products.
- Created prototypes to assist in the design and development of products.
- Assisted with the sourcing of fabrics, trims, equipment and new technologies.
- Updated and maintained project file information throughout all steps of development.
- Assisted with style and line management through the development process.
USC Alumni, West Ripley, ME
June 2002 – March 2006
- Developed high-end and low-end costume designs and their related accessories.
- Anticipated and identified fashion trends including designs, fabrics, and fit.
- Assisted in design, patternmaking and production process.
- Created and designed various unrelated products using the similar fabrics.
- Submitted detailed pages & revision documents to production in a clear manner.
Bachelor Degrees in Fashion Design
Holy Cross College, Indiana, IN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2018Create Date
- March 1, 2018Last Updated