4361 Coffman Alley
Paducah, KY 42001
Job Objective In search of a responsible and challenging position as Curriculum Designer.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in curriculum development and design
- Familiarity with LMSs and LCMSs and E-Learning development software and standards
- Ability to develop online courses
- Good understanding of online pedagogy
Extron Electronics, Paducah, KY
April 2006 – Present
- Established education field expertise and robust knowledge of HWT’s curriculum, and products.
- Designed superior educational products, training, and promotional materials.
- Developed instructional methodologies and formats.
- Designed final project layouts compatible with HWT standards.
- Provided online and other research support for development of content..
- Ensured drafts, rounds, and final mechanicals are accurate and error free.
FIS Global, Paducah, KY
June 2002 – March 2006
- Overseen the development cycle and production of online courses.
- Corrected curriculum issues for courses as reported on the Course Issues site.
- Prepared reports on project progress and status.
- Worked with subject matter experts, course leads faculty and revised existing course.
- Ensured the course is compliant with University standards.
Bachelor’s Degree in Instructional Design
Dowling College, New York, NY