3257 Chipmunk Lane
West Ripley, ME 4930
Job Objective In search of a responsible and challenging position as Exhibition Designer.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Exceptional exhibition designing experience in commercial art & architecture
- Superior drawing and artistic skills
- Excellent knowledge of using computer-based design programs
- Ability to perform perspective sketches
- Ability to accept criticism of ideas and designs
- Ability to design effective mechanical, electrical and other interactive exhibit components
- Proficient with CAD software such as VectorWorks and AutoCAD
- Superior creativity, imaginative and lateral thinking skills
- Strong drawing, presentation and drafting skills
Allen, Inc., West Ripley, ME
April 2006 – Present
- Drafted, selected and monitored design and fabrication contracts.
- Supervised installation of exhibits, sets schedules and budgets.
- Partnered with the design team to finalize the brief and design concepts.
- Created computer-generated three-dimensional visuals for effective presentation.
- Ensured to calculate financially viable project for concept and design brief.
- Integrated and implemented technical systems, media operations.
Aplog Corporation, West Ripley, ME
June 2002 – March 2006
- Planned, designed, and managed structure and set up of exhibitions.
- Managed to decide worthiness of a proposed budget as against the client’s brief.
- Organized and attended meetings to discuss the project status and brief new projects.
- Attended emails and telephone calls from clients and responded appropriately.
- Monitored and assisted in transporting displays to exhibition sites.
Bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts
Iowa State University, Iowa, IA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2018Create Date
- March 1, 2018Last Updated