3177 Romrog Way
Wright, WY 82732
Job Objective Looking for an excellent position as Floral Designer in a leading company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in fresh floral designing work
- Superior knowledge of fresh flower varieties, blooming plants and foliage plants
- Proficient in all floral design styles-traditional, contemporary & tropical
- Excellent merchandising and customer service skills
- Ability to stand and walk for prolonged periods of time and to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to price designs and manage profit margins
CIBER, Inc., Wright, WY
April 2006 – Present
- Arranged, selected and decorated floral according to client’s requirements.
- Watered plants, and ensured cleanliness of flowers and foliage before storing.
- Developed new creations with selected floral for arrangements.
- Ordered and purchased flowers from wholesalers and growers.
- Trimmed material and made bouquets and revitalized wreaths and terrariums.
- Assisted in maintaining records, handling inquiries, selling giftware items and receiving payment.
Universal American Corporation, Wright, WY
June 2002 – March 2006
- Designed wedding, sympathy and holiday designs, dried and fresh flower arrangements.
- Stocked, watered and cut flowers and plants in display case and cooler.
- Itemized and totaled customer purchases on cash register.
- Handled special requests for floral arrangements.
- Decorated buildings, halls for parties, weddings and other occasions.
- Created and changed window displays to enhance a shop’s image.
Bachelor’s Degree in Floral Designer
Kentucky State University, Kentucky, KY