632 Ruckman Road
Oklahoma City, OK 73106
Job Objective To obtain a responsible position as a Hardware Designer where my creative skills in the field can contribute to the growth of the organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in printed circuit Board designing
- Sound knowledge of low power digital hardware design and digital audio circuitry
- Strong knowledge of mechanical drafting, drawing preparation and revision process
- Proficient in implementation of circuits using best DFM and DFT
- Skilled in digital designing and debugging
- Ability to quickly adapt to new situations and constraints
- Ability to take initiative, responsibility and leadership
KMDM Group, Inc., Oklahoma City, OK
April 2006 – Present
- Designed and verified of all interfaces.
- Overseen design verification specifications and reports.
- Reviewed schematics, layouts and signal integrity simulations.
- Participated in system design reviews.
- Evaluated and recommended solutions to improve system designs.
- Worked closely with radio and power management to ensure desired output.
- Maintained big board, handheld form factor board.
MKS Instruments, Inc., Oklahoma City, OK
June 2002 – March 2006
- Worked closely with the Hardware and Systems Designers on the baseband and digital subsystem designs.
- Performed digital and baseband hardware verification.
- Troubleshoot failures and derived them to resolution.
- Integrated digital and analog subsystems such as high speed I/Os, sensors and memory.
- Contributed to detailed design reports and determined test requirements.
Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
Louisburg College, North Carolina, NC