2730 Modoc Alley
Meridian, ID 83642
Job Objective Looking for an excellent position as Interaction Designer in a leading company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in product designing, interaction designing, and human-computer interaction
- Solid understanding of graphic and web design principles and current web technologies
- Proficient in using Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Visio and Microsoft Office
- Strong analytical and leadership skills
- Ability to develop new approaches to complex design problems
CIBER, Inc., Meridian, ID
April 2006 – Present
- Planned and executed persona creation, heuristic evaluations, and usability reviews.
- Translated business requirements into highly useful and usable designs.
- Created web interfaces in an Agile environment (Scrum).
- Prepared prototypes, wireframes, and interactive mock ups.
- Documented system process flows and business logic resulting from user interactions.
- Ensured timely product release to enhance user experience and made tradeoffs.
Universal American Corporation, Meridian, ID
June 2002 – March 2006
- Identified understanding of customers’ use and experience of product.
- Developed high-fidelity prototypes and iterated based on user feedback.
- Designed information architecture and interaction design of the user experience in wireframes and page flow diagrams.
- Provided regular project updates to management and stakeholders.
Bachelor Degrees in Computer Science
Kentucky State University, Kentucky, KY