4714 Thompson Street
Anaheim, CA 92805
Job Objective Seeking a position as Layout Designer, where I can fully utilize my skills of designing.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in generating IC layouts and associated documentation
- Sound knowledge of IC design principals and practices particularly HBT technology
- Deep knowledge of layout reliant parameters like DFM and ERC
- Proficient with PCAD ECAD system, and CAD tools
- Ability to design Printed Circuit Board layouts
- Superior knowledge of design layout tools
Imation, Inc., Anaheim, CA
April 2006 – Present
- Prepared multi-dimensional layouts of wireless ICs.
- Performed within specific time meeting requirements with minimal assistance.
- Developed a GaAs Layout Designs.
- Generated physical design from schematic through layout verification and tape-out.
- Resolved issues and made recommendations whilst working with Board Designers.
Amron Corporation, Anaheim, CA
June 2002 – March 2006
- Worked from schematic designs and basic descriptions of board function.
- Partnered with Fabrication Houses to take design through fab.
- Provided appropriate data to build and test a wide variety of LTC demo boards.
- Managed to capture schematics and designed PCB layouts.
- Interacted with component and assembly vendors and fab houses.
- Supported demo board testing as required and generated release packages.
BS in Elctronics Engineering
Baylor College of Medicine, Texas, TX