632 Ruckman Road
Oklahoma City, OK 73106
Job Objective Looking for a position as Product Designer where my experience, knowledge and design skills are useful.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in providing mechanical engineering design
- In depth knowledge of conceptual design, design refinement, rapid prototyping methods and design for high volume manufacturing
- Proficient with CS4, Indesign, 3D CAD, Solidworks Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Ability to communicate through design sketching, models, renderings, specifications and presentations
- Good understanding of electronic component production
- Ability to communicate equally well with customers and internal manufacturing staff
- Excellent typography, layout principles and color theory skills
Meltas, Inc., Oklahoma City, OK
April 2006 – Present
- Created new designs in coordination with Tooling Engineering, Quality, and Assembly.
- Prepared product design layouts and manufacturing drawings.
- Performed tolerance stack-ups utilizing both GD&T and conventional methods
- Performed difficult design assignments requiring independent judgment, initiative and drafting expertise.
Appolo Corporation, Oklahoma City, OK
June 2002 – March 2006
- Developed models and designs utilizing SolidWorks and FEA (finite element analysis).
- Generated conceptual models and drawings.
- Developed alternative designs in coordination with Product Development Engineer.
- Documented in compliance with applicable standards, regulations and company procedures.
Bachelor’s Degree in Architectural Engineering
Rhode Island College, Rhode Island, RI