A Graphic Designer is an expert in making designs and solutions for a clientâ€™s visual needs. He is skilled in the field of arts and technology. He is reliable in making graphic designs for publishing, printing, and advertising. The Graphic Designer is responsible in giving visual information which is accessible and memorable to the public. He has style of his own, good project management skills, a firm leader with remarkable creative thinking ability, and can work harmoniously with others at all times. The following is an example of an effective Graphic Designer CV.
|365-2867 Eros Road, Sromness, Orkney, K90 6OE|
|Tel: â€“ 07927 532500|
Date of Birth: â€“ 15/5/88
Nationality: â€“ British
|My objective is to achieve excellent reasonable designs sought for by clients. My training, wide range of experience and knowledge in new technology are my key strengths to achieve impressive designs. Excellent typographic skills and extensive knowledge of software programs will assure that companyâ€™s ideas are achieved right at the very instant. I am focused and can work under pressure in any given circumstance. With my confidence and skills in graphic design technology, excellent performance can be achieved.|
- Extensive experience in designing websites, newsletters, logos and mobile applications
- Wide knowledge and experience in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, XHTML, CSS and InDesign
- In depth layout and typography skills
- Strong ability to interpret a design brief and establish a comprehensive understanding of a clientâ€™s requirements
- Strong working knowledge of latest online and print media techniques
|Graphic Designer||Roger Kennett Design â€“ Swanage||2011 to Current|
- Created, developed and produced designs for online and print media.
- Monitored fashion trends and ensured ideal innovation.
- Attended and contributed to project management meetings.
- Worked within a creative team of 10 designers and programmers to develop ideas through to completion.
- Created web-ready elements for both web and social media.
|Graphic Designer||Museums and Galleries Marketing Ltd â€“ Frome||2009 to 2011|
- Selected the best method suitable to the project and developed quality designs.
- Created and developed visual designs for social media campaigns on different core site pages.
- Produced high standard artwork for print and digital media.
- Developed logos and other resources for several big brand clients.
- Recorded all aspects of design projects, including packaging artwork, filling all related paperwork and completing timesheets.
|Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) Hons in Product Design with Marketing|
Southampton Solent University â€“ Southampton
2006 to 2009
|A Levels in Graphic Design, Mixed Art, Product Design and ICT|
Barton Peveril College â€“ Southampton
2004 to 2006
|GCSEs in Art, Graphic Design, History, Double Science, Maths, English, French and Religious Education|
St George Catholic Boys School â€“ Southampton
1999 to 2004