8 Buffalo Creek Road
Nashville, TN 37228
Job Objective Looking for an opportunity to work as ABAP Developer for a reputed organization.
ABAP Developer, July 2006 – Present
Infosys, Inc., Nashville, TN
- Conducted complex analysis, debugging, coding and testing.
- Reviewed business requirements to develop initial technical design for new systems solutions.
- Consulted ITAS resources when required during issue analysis and functional spec creation.
- Reviewed technical artifacts to validate compliance to standards.
- Stayed abreast on the technological changes and advances.
- Lead others to ensure they adhered to technical standards and best practices.
ABAP Developer, May 2002 – June 2006
Monark Corporation, Nashville, TN
- Coordinated conversion and interface related software development practices in preparation for project deployment.
- Provided technical support for business critical interfaces.
- Performed application coding for user interface using ABAP programming language.
- Prepared and documented programming specifications from business requirements in coordination with senior management.
- Attained clear and concise requirements from senior management as and user community.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in developing and supporting SAP ABAP solutions
- Sound knowledge of SAP Technology, ALE, IDOC and RFC system services
- Proficient with ABAP Workbench tools (ABAP Dictionary, ABAP Editor, Area Menus, Smart-Forms, and SAP Script)
- Familiarity with standard SAP project management methods and tools
- Strong analytical, conceptual & problem solving skill
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science , Elmhurst College, Illinois, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated