4382 Dane Street
Spokane, WA 99201
Job Objective Seeking the position of an Access Developer.
Access Developer, July 2006 – Present
Wipro, Inc., Spokane, WA
- Created SQL queries and developed Access Database.
- Delivered Technology Advisory and Implementation solutions that extracted and increased business value from IT investments.
- Provided input for documentation of new and existing programs to ensure information accessibility.
- Worked with management to recognize upgrades, increased effectiveness and created new functionality to support departmental activities.
- Completed various administrative tasks as requested by manager in a timely and constructive manner.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in designing, developing, and testing of applications using MS Access, VBA, Visual Basic, MS Word, MS Excel
- Profound knowledge of MS Access, VB, MS Office Suite and SQL Server
- Skilled in Access database creation, maintenance, and relational database concepts
- Exceptional ability to perform System Design, Development, Testing, Administration, documentation and Maintenance
- Outstanding ability to meet compressed deadlines
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills
- Superior interpersonal skills and team player
- Excellent organizational and communications skills
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science , Cedarville University, Ohio, OH
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated