2165 Alexander Drive
Truscott, TX 79260
Job Objective To obtain a responsible and challenging Analyst Developer’s position where my education and work experience will have valuable application.
Analyst Developer, July 2006 – Present
Finolex, Inc., Truscott, TX
- Collected and documented business requirements and translated them into technical specifications and design.
- Estimated work tasks and level of effort within project timeline.
- Developed enterprise software to provide requirements, specifications and design.
- Evaluated risk and impact associated with proposed scope and design changes.
- Took part in quality assurance activities, design and code reviews, unit testing, defect fixes and operational readiness.
Analyst Developer, May 2002 – June 2006
Redchilly Corporation, Truscott, TX
- Participated as a member of development teams and lead a small development team.
- Contributed to design activities and designed solutions.
- Developed independently and participated in code reviews and lead code reviews.
- Designed, prepared and executed unit tests.
- Researched and resolved issues and provided technical support to client team when required.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience gathering and writing detailed business requirements
- Strong knowledge of Business Intelligence and supporting the design and specification of data presentation
- Profound knowledge of web-based applications focused on course management, portals and content systems with exposure in all tiers
- Sound knowledge of full software development lifecycle of enterprise applications in Java J2EE, .NET, Perl C++ and C#
- Exceptional ability to work in a geographically distributed virtual team environment and to build relationships with internal and external organizations
- Strong critical thinker with problem solving aptitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong design and documentation Skills
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Louisiana Tech University, Louisiana, LA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated