1674 Carter Street
Olmsted, IL 62970
Job ObjectiveSeeking an ASP.NET Web Developer position in a stable company where I can use my skills to benefit the company.
ASP.NET Web Developer, July 2006 – Present
Maltova, Inc., Olmsted, IL
- Responsible for the creative design and layout of the transactional ecommerce web store and subscription-based content delivery and management application.
- Developed and implemented UI designs and ongoing maintenance tasks.
- Collaborated with project leaders and stakeholders to review business process issues and project objectives.
- Supported existing development in the area of new applications based on the user requirements for the web based security tool.
- Prepared the software and environment for integration and updated security audit and complied test tools based on new requirements.
- Resolved production issues and optimized performance of content managed websites
ASP.NET Web Developer, May 2002 – June 2006
Veedol Corporation, Olmsted, IL
- Presented strong technical solutions based on client business and technology strategy.
- Anticipated and mitigates obstacles.
- Adopted and utilized iterative and waterfall methodologies as needed.
- Organized, executed and delegated development tasks as a team lead.
- Conducted unit and system level testing of applications using use cases and other testing means, identified system deficiencies and took corrective action.
- Created and maintained application support documentation and disaster recovery procedures.
Summary of Qualifications:
- In-depth experience developing applications using AJAX, Flash, Silverlight, and other Web 2.0 technologies
- Profound knowledge of WebSphere 6.x and webMethods 7.x
- Proficient in Scripting languages like Perl and Python
- Ability to organize and disseminate information efficiently
- Exceptional ability to adapt and work effectively in a variety of configurations
- Outstanding ability to multi-task and work with cross-functional teams in a flexible and fast- paced environment
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, University of Scranton, Pennsylvania, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated