4934 Williams Mine Road
Clinton (Hunterdon), NJ 8809
Job Objective Seeking a position as a CAD Developer.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Proficient in Microstation and equivalent CAD system
- Exceptional knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook
- Amazing drawing skills
- Good analytical skills in relation to space allocation & planning
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Remarkable ability to work in a fast-paced, challenging and constantly changing environment
Nikon, Inc., Clinton (Hunterdon), NJ
July 2006 – Present
- Adhered to CAD and design standards.
- Coordinated and produced fixture documentation for assigned store projects.
- Checked documents for quality.
- Created and maintained accurate numerical data on projects.
- Developed and maintained orderly and complete files for all projects.
Brooks Corporation, Clinton (Hunterdon), NJ
May 2002 – June 2006
- Presented new concepts and ideas for hardware development to department heads and design team.
- Created detailed technical drawings and specs.
- Developed and reproduced CAD designs.
- Interpreted original sketches from design to determine the aesthetic direction for each project and best method to achieve and develop results.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Louisiana Tech University, Louisiana, LA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated