2555 Flat Shoals Rd, Apt 1202
Buffalo, NY 14215
Job Objective To seek employment as a Courseware Developer.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong accomplished experience in Web development
- Thorough knowledge of Section 508 standards for courseware development and testing
- Good expertise in deploying SCORM-conformant WBT courses featuring reusable instructional strategies
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Outstanding ability to work in a fast paced, highly dynamic environment
CIBER, Inc., Buffalo, NY
July 2006 – Present
- Analyzed content design documents and provided feedback to instructional designers on feasibility of designs.
- Interpreted design documents and efficiently created courseware pages that integrated text, still images, animation, video, and audio.
- Programmed custom functionalities.
- Adhered to coding standards.
- Created courseware that is Section 508- and SCORM-compliant.
- Tested, troubleshoot, and adapted online courses based on quality feedback and Learning Management System (LMS) constraints.
Universal American Corporation, Buffalo, NY
May 2002 – June 2006
- Collaborated with design and technical staff on projects, technical specifications, and deadlines.
- Anticipated client needs and presented solutions to project team.
- Enforced development deadlines and project schedules.
- Lead junior developers and delegated development work.
- Made innovative contributions and embraced new ideas ensuring timely completion of projects.
- Reviewed work to minimize errors before releasing to quality assurance.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
University of California, Berkeley, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated