4736 Kelley Road
Gulfport, MS 39507
Job Objective To obtain a Lead Software Developer position and to contribute to the success of the company.
Lead Software Developer, July 2006 – Present
Fiet, Inc., Gulfport, MS
- Administered component and assembly testing.
- Accepted application support responsibilities.
- Developed system design and detailed design specifications.
- Performed functional design peer reviews.
- Ensured appropriate code and code reviews.
Software Developer, May 2002 – June 2006
Pereera Corporation, Gulfport, MS
- Developed deliverable methodology.
- Applied software development methodology.
- Participated in process improvement efforts.
- Provided Corrective, Adaptive, Preventative, and Client Service support.
- Tracked performance against team goals.
- Executed Project Lead and Support Lead activities.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in developing Web Services
- Profound knowledge of current technologies, tools, applications, and vendors
- Strong understanding of objected oriented concepts
- Excellent analysis and designing skills
- Proven ability to interpret requirements and technical specifications
- Proven ability to code according to published standards and design guidelines
- Excellent programming, installation, configuration, and data base management skills
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Albany College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences, New York, NY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated