2570 Barfield Lane
Indianapolis, IN 46241
Job Objective Seeking a position as Lead Web Developer in a highly reputed and professional organization.
Lead Web Developer, July 2006 â€“ Present
Meenace, Inc., Indianapolis, IN
- Partnered with stakeholders and analytical counterparts.
- Identified best-fit technical solutions.
- Assisted with end-user support needs.
- Ensured that customer and stakeholder needs are met.
- Provided conceptual design, prototype, and test cycles.
Lead Web Developer, May 2002 â€“ June 2006
Hancock Corporation, Indianapolis, IN
- Identified potential products and technologies.
- Worked towards Project Management Framework milestones.
- Participated in project or program team activities.
- Recorded and learned processes & procedures.
- Coordinated with project personnel.
- Validated system elements and requirements.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in developing applications
- Proficient with XML/XSLT, web services (SOAP, WSDL, XML Schema), Java EE frameworks
- Expert in coding for cross-browser compatibility issues
- Good consultative and communication skills
- Ability to graphically design entire applications and web sites
- Ability to create interactive web applications
Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Computer Science, Oral Roberts University, Oklahoma, OK