1707 Rainbow Road
Los Angeles, CA 90017
Job Objective Seeking a position as Quant Developer in a highly reputed and professional organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong accomplished Business analysis, project management, and architecture experience
- Good knowledge and understanding of financial services
- Solid understanding of VBA and SQL
- Advanced proficiency in MS office (especially Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint)
- Thorough knowledge of data integrity issues
- Amazing organizational, analytical, problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Mouse, Inc., Los Angeles, CA
July 2006 – Present
- Provided business analysis support to traders, risk managers.
- Supported new credit derivative products and model valuation.
- Documented requirements for enhancements to the Risk Engine and its reporting applications.
- Ensured RE development teams met delivery dates.
- Ensured that the numbers produced by the RE are correct as the RE is enhanced and improved.
- Coordinated with offshore Quality Assurance team for the validation of RE valuation and various reports.
Click Corporation, Los Angeles, CA
May 2002 – June 2006
- Assisted middle office and business teams in system User Acceptance testing planning and execution.
- Adhered to risk management policies procedures and limit structures.
- Provided data analysis and portfolio stratification across entire credit risk portfolio in support of capital modeling, credit risk reporting and of work undertaken by Credit Research and Analytics Unit.
- Performed data analysis including portfolio stratification across and within asset classes, prepared exhibits for presentations.
- Prepared and maintained data sets for analysis.
- Managed projects submission.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Morgan State University, Maryland, MD
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated