2528 Henery Street
Indianapolis, IN 46234
Job Objective To seek employment as a XML Developer.
XML Developer, July 2006 – Present
Vegas, Inc., Indianapolis, IN
- Developed scenarios and tests to validate the mapping definitions.
- Created domain XML schema (XSD) for use in services, and messaging/integration.
- Administered transformations between canonical formats.
- Managed Evangelization of the solution.
- Ensured mentoring on the supporting technologies.
XML Developer, May 2002 – June 2006
Nixon Corporation, Indianapolis, IN
- Identified work process improvements.
- Followed production, productivity, quality and customer-service standards.
- Partnered with client and coworkers providing cross training and coaching.
- Ensured to meet information standards.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Proven experience in XML and related technologies (XQuery/XPath, XSLT, XMLSpy, MapForce)
- Skilled in data mapping from multiple disparate data sources
- Proficient with design tools for XML-based vocabulary technologies
- Good understanding of data migration and transformation processes
- Proven ability to produce technical documentation and test scripts
- Ability to deliver full lifecycle development initiatives with cross-functional project teams
- Profound ability to work independently
- Excellent teaming and communication skills
- Ability to manage and respond to changes in priorities
- Strong organizational skills
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Emmaus Bible College, Iowa, IA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated