1028 Langtown Road
Stanwood, IA 52337
Job Objective To secure an Academic Program Director position for your firm to better both my own experiences as well as the reputation of the organization through my experience.
Academic Program Director, August 2005 – Present
Corinthian Colleges Inc., Stanwood, IA
- Administered all curricular, administrative and financial aspects of the program.
- Oversaw program evaluation efforts and created strategic plan to develop program offerings.
- Managed annual budget; prepared proposals and other initiatives for expanded program support.
- Cultivated and maintained strategic partnerships, served as primary liaison to faculty and administrators to plan and execute programming activities.
- Oversaw the academic labs and provided leadership for planning new and improved labs and staff development to optimize student academic success.
- Monitored student progress across academic service programs.
- Designed and conducted comprehensive assessment activities for Undergraduate Studies in consultation with the College’s Director of Assessment.
Academic Program Director, May 2000 – July 2005
Corinthian Colleges Inc, Stanwood, IA
- Evaluated faculty and updated the Director of Education and Associate Director of Education as needed and as required.
- Implemented and evaluated programs and activities to ensure that the Advisory Committee functions in a manner consistent with accreditation standards.
- Participated in professional development activities and programs as required by accreditation and regulatory agencies.
- Accountable for facility orientation and training.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience of teaching in proprietary education
- In-depth knowledge of General Education, transfer requirements, enrollment management, and student retention
- Sound knowledge of curriculum for degree, credential and certificate programs
- Familiarity with federal regulations such as Family Education Rights and Privacy Act
- Good understanding of internships and career opportunities for diverse programs
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to critically evaluate student records and transcripts
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Superior customer service, organizational and motivational skills
- Exceptional ability to apply diverse teaching methods to students of various ages and learning styles
Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Avila University, Kansas City, MO
Master’s Degree in Education, Santa Fe College, Gainesville, FL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated