2193 Chenoweth Drive
Monterey, TN 38574
Job Objective Seeking employment in the position of Administrative Director with a qualifiedorganization so that I can exercise my skills and expertise in this field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Sound knowledge of business process engineering and IT systems, systems implementation experience
- Skilled in program development and execution
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proven strong quantitative and IT systems skills
Duke University Health System, Monterey, TN
August 2005 – Present
- Implemented operating policies and procedures.
- Managed financial, operational and staffing activities.
- Managed operating budget and performed analysis and reporting to support decision-making.
- Oversaw legal, safety, fiscal and other compliance requirements.
The City College of New York, Monterey, TN
May 2000 – July 2005
- Supervised timely provision of financial statements, budgetary analyses, cost projections and cash flow analyses.
- Coordinated responses and proposal preparation and submission.
- Maintained relationships with industrial, federal, state and city organizations.
Bachelor’s Degree in Acconting
Saint Olaf College, Northfield, MN
Master’s Degree in Business Administration
James Madison University, Harrisonburg, VA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated