1495 Sycamore Lake Road
Green Bay, WI 54301
Objective Seeking position as an Admissions Director. Required education available and willing to work harder and continue to grow in the industry.
- Remarkable experience managing successful recruiting team
- Profound knowledge of transfer credit articulation agreements
- Thorough knowledge of student recruitment and retention issues
- Deep knowledge of targeted recruitment principles, procedures and resources
- Skilled in budget preparation and fiscal management
- Excellent interpersonal skills with both faculty and student populations
- Proficient with MS Office, including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Exceptional ability to make administrative and procedural decisions
Admissions Director, August 2005 – Present
Sava Senior Care, Green Bay, WI
- Directed the daily operations of the Admissions Office.
- Planned and developed strategies for admission of undergraduate students.
- Implemented faculty policy for admission and articulation, reviewed special admissions cases and requested for exceptions to policies.
- Designed, developed and maintained an organizational structure and staffing to effectively achieve the college’s goals and objectives.
- Developed and managed annual budgets for the department and conducted periodic cost and productivity analyses.
- Planned, developed and implemented strategies for generating resources and revenues for the unit.
- Recommended and participated in the development of college policies and procedures.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, National University, San Diego, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated