2075 Holly Street
Dalton, GA 30720
Job Objective To obtain a position as After School Director in order to maximize my skills and to use my experience in order to provide skills within the organization on various levels.
After School Director, August 2005 – Present
Wayne County YMCA, Dalton, GA
- Oversaw hiring, orientation, supervision, training and termination of project staff, interns and volunteers.
- Developed, tracked and managed project budget.
- Assessed, planned and designed of all project functions and programs.
- Managed, implemented and ensured timely internal and external data collection, analysis.
- Ensured preparation of monthly contractual reports.
- Assessed evaluation tools and resulting data to inform program creation, re-design and ongoing oversight.
After School Director, May 2000 – July 2005
Tomorrow River Schools, Dalton, GA
- Oversaw creation of project policies and procedures.
- Provided monitoring and oversight for purposes of quality care and compliance.
- Collaborated with community agencies and constituencies, achieved identified goals and objectives and overall agency-wide mission.
- Directed communication with project funding sources.
- Participated in Development functions as directed.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Vast experience in youth development, and social services
- Ability to motivate students to achieve academically
- Good understanding of youth development concepts
- Skilled in developing and facilitating community development and social justice projects
- Ability to work with school groups, educators, community-based organizations
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Amazing ability to attract and connect with students at academic level
Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Kentucky State University, Frankfort, KY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated