1767 Michigan Avenue
Hickory, PA 15340
Job Objective Seeking a position as Airport Director in an organization, where there is an opportunity to exhibit strengths and enhance skills while striving for the growth and development of organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in the operations and management of civilian airport
- In-depth knowledge of general airport operations, procedures and terminologies
- Profound knowledge of Federal Laws, rules and regulations pertaining to airport use, safety and management
- Amazing ability to develop and maintain working relationships with airport management and staff
- Strong budgetary, projections, and cost control skills
- Ability to produce written documents with clearly organized thoughts
- Ability to analyze problems and develop practical solutions
Airport Director, August 2005 – Present
Middle Peninsula Regional Airport Authority, Hickory, PA
- Ensured safety and consistency of station operations and customer service through effective policy and procedure development.
- Maintained financial objectives through divisional budgeting process and monthly reviews of all department budgets.
- Developed and maintained communication channels, trainer’s calls, newsletters and focus groups for frontline employees.
- Ensured station policies are aligned with regulatory requirements, company objectives and customer needs.
- Ensured policies, procedures and clear expectations for performance of station personnel are outlined in the Customer Service Manual.
Airport Director, May 2000 – July 2005
The Eastern Iowa Airport, Hickory, PA
- Planned, directed, supervised and coordinated development and capital improvement projects and maintained operation activities.
- Enforced applicable regulations pertaining to flying, airport operations and public safety.
- Scrutinized equipment and work areas for proper maintenance and repairs.
- Prepared and maintained required reports and records for submittal to federal, state and local agencies.
- Researched and prepared program and grant applications for state and federal funding of airport improvements and maintenance projects.
- Provided monthly report of airport operations and issues.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Southern Oregon University, Ashland, OR