189 Woodside Circle
Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548
Objective Seeking employment in the position of Aquatics Director with a qualifiedorganization so that I can exercise my skills and expertise in this field.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Vast experience in life guarding and instructing swim lessons in a group environment
- Profound knowledge of supervising and training children and adults
- In-depth knowledge of maintenance operations of swimming pools
- Thorough knowledge of Improvement Division (EID) regulations and Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA) &Environmental
- Sound knowledge of Swimming and Diving rules and regulations
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Superior staff management and development skills
Aquatics Director, August 2005 – Present
YMCA, Fort Walton Beach, FL
- Supported, reinforced and implemented exceptional customer service by all aquatics and swim team staff.
- Oversaw all aquatics programs and met both performance expectations and financial objectives.
- Supervised summer swim team coaches, including the swim team programs, budget and coach support.
- Collaborated with other department managers to ensure the overall quality of the facility and programs.
- Implemented an internal and external marketing plan in conjunction with the Program Manager.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Webster University, Albuquerque, NM
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2018Create Date
- March 1, 2018Last Updated