2287 Scenic Way
Colusa, IL 62329
Job Objective To secure an Assistant Art Director position for your firm to better both my own experiences as well as the reputation of the organization through my experience.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in the field of graphic design
- Profound knowledge of advertising and design art direction
- In-depth knowledge of publication design and a portfolio
- Proficient with, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, QuarkXpress, Freehand, InDesign and Suffit Deluxe
- Thorough knowledge of pre-production of digital files, packaging templates and different printing processes
- Familiar with the principles of advertising and marketing
- Strong design and typography skills
Assistant Art Director, August 2005 – Present
Village Voice Media, Colusa, IL
- Originated, designed and directed internal resources in the production of catalog, product, promotions and web layouts.
- Verified accuracy in image and layout development by checking concept, layout, and copy.
- Directed, designed and obtained approval of catalog documents throughout the production process.
- Revised and updated and strengthen layouts and designs.
- Designed and created new and support graphics for catalog, new product, promotions and web.
- Directed, designed revisions and approved catalog documents throughout the production process and remained true to templates and branding.
Assistant Art Director, May 2000 – July 2005
Emmis Communications, Colusa, IL
- Received and implemented direction with complete understanding of project requirements and expectations.
- Prioritized tasks to ensure all aspects of every project met high standards and quality.
- Developed and presented creative concepts and ideas.
- Set and worked within established project timelines.
- Established relationships with design firms, agency partners and suppliers.
Bachelor’s Degree in Arts, Champlain College, Burlington, VT
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated