656 Meadowcrest Lane
Harold, KY 41635
Job Objective Seeking work as Assistant Director in anorganization in order to bring my years of experience in the field to the department or organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Profound knowledge of management, supervisory and employee development
- In-depth knowledge of human and financial resource management
- Sound knowledge and experience with CTD content templates
- Operational knowledge of current electronic document management systems and information technology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The University of Texas at Austin, Harold, KY
August 2005 â€“ Present
- Developed and managed policies and procedures for assigned product area.
- Researched, identified and recommended new vendors to increase efficiency and effectiveness and decrease costs.
- Provided support to quality control teams, programs and initiatives.
- Participated in development and facilitation of training.
- Implemented and post-implemented phases of new programs and initiatives.
- Conducted analysis and reports findings to management.
Foundations, Inc, Harold, KY
May 2000 â€“ July 2005
- Tracked academic progress of students and provided academic intervention services.
- Managed the administration of all exams with accommodations.
- Reviewed relevant programmatic and student outcome data.
- Prepared monthly statistical, project and budget reports for the Assistant Vice President.
- Promoted student awareness of pertinent events within and outside the College via e-mail and print communications.
Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Business
Augustana College, Sioux Falls, SD
Masterâ€™s Degree in Business Management
Shawnee State University, Portsmouth, OH