3415 School Street
Washington, DC 20036
Job Objective Bringing years of experience as Assisted Living Executive Director to the table and to the organization in order to provide the best experience possible for the firm.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Outstanding experience in managing budgets and other financial obligations
- In-depth knowledge of OSHA regulations and safety procedures
- Familiarity with laws and regulations regarding the operation of an assisted living facility
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, vendors
- Admirable time management and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and supervisory skills
- Superior leadership, management and motivational skills
- Ability to lead the marketing efforts related to census growth
- Ability to creating a positive environment
Assisted Living Executive Director, August 2005 – Present
Brookdale Senior Living Inc, Washington, DC
- Directed the hiring, evaluation and scheduling of all facility personnel.
- Assured complete and current employee personnel paperwork is on file.
- Monitored staffing schedules, eliminated overtime.
- Reviewed and assured coverage for all shifts and departments.
- Evaluated resident health and practical care needs before and after periodic intervals.
- Coordinated development of the Resident Service Plans as needed, assuring resident needs are addressed.
- Assured periodic maintenance tasks are performed.
Assisted Living Executive Director, May 2000 – July 2005
Assisted Living Concepts, Inc, Washington, DC
- Coordinated worker’s compensation claims by serving as a liaison injured worker, workers compensation claims manager, physicians and other health professionals.
- Conducted regularly scheduled staff in services.
- Handled staff grievances and concerns in a timely manner.
- Assured emergency procedures and plans notebook is current and all staff is knowledgeable of its content.
- Coordinated and maintained apartment overhaul and cleaning whenever requried.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Kentucky State University, Frankfort, KY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated