2727 Terra Street
Seattle, WA 98109
Objective Looking for employment as Associate Athletic Director for a full time position in order to practice my expertise and knowledge in the field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable athletic program management experience in NCAA Division
- Profound knowledge of managing a college athletic business operation
- Thorough knowledge of working and interacting effectively with a diverse, multicultural population
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Familiarity with NCAA rules and regulations
- Exceptional ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbal, with internal and external constituencies
- Exceptional ability to lead and direct multiple reports and prioritize tasks
- Immense ability to effectively communicate with internal and external constituencies
Associate Athletic Director, August 2005 – Present
Collegiate Sports Employer, Seattle, WA
- Directed and assisted with execution of all capital and endowment fund-raising campaigns.
- Oversaw budgets for all departments within the external division and ensured adequate control over these budgets.
- Administered various contracts including sponsorships, e-commerce, internet and radio.
- Communicated fundraising, marketing, promotions and ticketing efforts to all coaches and staff.
- Researched, cultivated, educated and solicited donations for the Department of Athletics.
- Developed and administered all policies and procedures for the division.
- Collaborated with other Executive and Senior Staff members to achieve departmental goals and objectives.
Associate Athletic Director, May 2000 – July 2005
North Carolina State University, Seattle, WA
- Oversaw a workforce of students in various capacities, non-student event management staff and student interns.
- Served as Director of Athletic Recruiting, provided direction and assistance to all part-time head coaches regarding the recruitment of prospective student athletes.
- Acted as Director of Athletics Sustainability to make sure department is in synchronicity with the sustainability mission of the College.
- Coordinated athletic equipment, provided inventory and storage management of all athletic gear and equipment.
- Acted as point person for the maintenance of all outdoor athletic fields.
Bachelor’s Degree in Athletic Administration, Elon University, Elon, NC
Master’s Degree in Athletic Administration, Franklin Pierce University, Rindge, NH
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated