291 Crummit Lane
Cranston, RI 2910
Objective Seeking employment in the position of Athletic Director with a qualifiedorganization so that I can exercise my skills and expertise in this field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Profound knowledge of supervisory in the club and fitness industry
- In-depth knowledge of care and use of athletic equipment and clothing
- Familiarity with NCAA rules and regulations
- Proficient in using athletic equipment and apparel inventory
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Exceptional ability to build motivate others and build a strong team
- Ability to instruct and supervise student athletes and assistants
- Immense ability to work under different and pressure conditions
Athletic Director, August 2005 – Present
Hanover Public School District, Cranston, RI
- Hired, recruited, trained and continued education of all athletic staff.
- Supervised the entire member enrollment process.
- Managed full financials of athletic department including revenue generation and cost controlling.
- Facilitated the entire personal training process, financials and personnel.
- Trained and supervised staff in compliance with ClubCorp policies and procedures.
Athletic Director, May 2000 – July 2005
Collegiate Sports Employer, Cranston, RI
- Oversaw a workforce of students in various capacities, non-student event management staff and student interns.
- Made sure department is in synchronicity with the sustainability mission of the College.
- Coordinated athletic equipment, provided inventory and storage management of all athletic gear and equipment.
Bachelor’s Degree in Administration, Olympic College, Bremerton, WA
Master’s Degree in Athletic Administration, St. Augustine College, Chicago, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated