1271 Florence Street
Tyler, TX 75702
Job Objective To secure a position as Beauty Director with an experienced organization and bring my knowledge to the table to better everyone involved.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Ability to build and maintain strong Vendor partnerships
- Ability to develop strong relationships across all levels of the organization
- Ability to advice beauty treatment to an individual as per their requirements
- Ability to test beauty products before using it on client’s skin
- Ability to provide guidance on seasonal new product orders
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong team building and management
- Strong business and financial analysis skills
Regency Beauty Institute, Tyler, TX
August 2005 – Present
- Created, developed and designed direction, managed and executed overall visual language.
- Directed Designers, Interaction Designers and Production Designers relating to interface design and visual hierarchy systems.
- Executed design direction, visual asset creation, HTML production and prepared presentation.
Sally Beauty, Tyler, TX
May 2000 – July 2005
- Presented creative concepts and design progress.
- Established priorities and implemented design related revisions.
- Facilitated the collaboration of Designers and Senior Designers and Writers.
- Directed and participated in both pre- and post-production process.
Bachelor’s Degree in Cosmotology
Mount Olive College, Mount Olive, NC
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated