3180 Libby Street
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
Job Objective To secure a position as Business Development Director for a dependable organization on a long-term basis.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in business development, product management, strategic transaction
- Profound knowledge of Finance, Development, Operations and General Management
- Good understanding of all key financial and business driver targets
- Skilled in researching and building financial models for acquisitions, partnerships, and other new business opportunities
- Ability to negotiate letters of intent and deal documents
- Excellent communication, negotiating, analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)and Salesforce.com
- Exceptional ability to handle corporate presentations, documents, proposals
Business Development Director, August 2005 – Present
GE Home & Business Solutions, Beverly Hills, CA
- Extended network of developer contacts through industry events and third parties.
- Identified project opportunities and evaluated strategic fit with acquisition criteria.
- Managed financial analyses of investment opportunity to analyze sufficient return.
- Identified key risk factors and potential downside scenarios.
- Interfaced with financial lenders and investors to analyze alignment of interests.
- Developed reporting systems to monitor product performance.
- Provided product line financial modeling and analysis.
Business Development Director, May 2000 – July 2005
Brookdale Senior Living Inc, Beverly Hills, CA
- Planned, managed, implemented and coordinated Human Capital and Management Consulting marketing services.
- Communicated with potential business Management Consultants regarding clients needs and expectations.
- Designed and implemented a business development plan that identified opportunities and associated strategies for winning new business.
- Developed integrity and suggested to follow ICF Practices.
- Located, interpreted and presented information required to prepare winning proposals.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Saint Paul’s College, Lawrenceville, VA
Master’s Degree in Business Administration, American University, Washington, DC
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated