349 Lochmere Lane
Hartford, CT 6103
Career Objective To secure a Campaign Field Director position for your firm to better both my own experiences as well as the reputation of the organization through my experience.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Outstanding experience in developing, coordinating, and implementation Campaign strategy
- In-depth knowledge of the political process, local and statewide organizations
- Familiarity with grassroots organizing and policy work
- Ability to recruit and mobilize individuals and organizations
- Excellent time management and analytical skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Superior leadership, management and motivational skills
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
Campaign Field Director, August 2005 – Present
MWH, Hartford, CT
- Coordinated and implemented detailed campaign strategies.
- Recruited and managed volunteers.
- Oversaw and coordinated volunteer at various operations.
- Maintained and updated tracking database for infrastructure and volunteer.
- Drafted campaign field plan and organized field events.
- Represented campaign political events in the community.
Campaign Field Director, May 2000 – July 2005
Houghton Mifflin, Hartford, CT
- Planned and implemented visibility efforts for target districts.
- Organized events to sign up and recruited supporters and volunteers.
- Completed reports summarizing actual from electoral strategic plan.
- Attended weekly campaign meetings.
- Planned and executed field operation.
- Led and motivated team of trained organizers, ensuring progress of field goals.
Bachelor’s Degree in Public Administration, Saint Paul’s College, Lawrenceville, VA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated