3494 Lawman Avenue
Washington, VA 20004
Job Objective To secure a position as Campus Recreation Director for a dependable organization on a long-term basis.
Campus Recreation Director, August 2005 – Present
Stevens Institute of Technology, Washington, VA
- Developed, implemented, overseen, and evaluated programs for campus.
- Oversaw the development and implementation of new recreational programming including the Outdoor Adventure Program.
- Worked closely with facility department on maintaining the facilities.
- Ensured department’s adherence to divisional budget.
- Forecasted earnings and made price recommendations for membership and rental fees.
- Developed programs and facilities to ensure compliance with growing future demands.
Campus Recreation Director, May 2000 – July 2005
University of Oregon, Washington, VA
- Expanded self-funded programs such as swimming, personal training, tennis class, etc.
- Created and managed budgets for self-funded programs.
- Operated fitness complex and collaborated in developing University goals and standards and manifested the mission of the department within the University mission.
- Administered and evaluated ongoing programs and facilities.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in recreational administration in College University environment
- In-depth knowledge of wide variety of recreation activities and programs
- Good understanding concepts of multiculturalism, social justice and diversity
- Skilled in developing, coordinating, implementing recreation programs
- Expert in operating and budgeting for facilities in recreation management
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, and data-based management
- Strong project management, communication and organizational skills
- Excellent leadership, management and motivational skills
- Ability to work in a shared facility environment
Bachelor’s Degree in Recreational Administration, Arcadia University, Glenside, PA
Master’s Degree in Recreational Administration, Southern Oregon University, Ashland, OR
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated