3590 Leisure Lane
Moorpark, CA 93021
Job Objective To secure a position as Capital Campaign Director with an experienced organization and bring my knowledge to the table to better everyone involved.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in direct fundraising and Capital Campaign
- Extensive knowledge of fund raising principles, methods and techniques
- Sound knowledge of local and national funding sources
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook) and research programs (Wealth Engine)
- Skilled in fund-raising in a large, complex, multi-national non-profit setting
- Proven ability to increase volunteer participation and partnership
- Willingness to work weekends, evenings, and holidays
- Excellent time management and analytical skills
- Superior project management and organizational skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Capital Campaign Director, August 2005 – Present
Capital Pride, Moorpark, CA
- Established central committee of volunteers to assist with administrative tasks.
- Developed campaign plan and timeline.
- Prepared campaign budget, including possible in-kind donations of items and services.
- Developed message and theme for the campaign.
- Created campaign case statement(s), including writing and design.
- Conducted prospect research and identified key individuals, corporations, foundations, city, state and federal support.
Capital Campaign Director, May 2000 – July 2005
Arthur Middleton Capital Holdings, Moorpark, CA
- Trained board advisors and group to promote and seek hand-outs.
- Participated in cultivation, solicitation and stewardship efforts.
- Collaborated with elected officials regarding funds.
- Maintained and updated website current and developed an outreach strategy using social networking sites.
- Conducted research of local, state, and federal grant resources and solicit grant applications.
- Developed and prepared capital campaign grant proposals.
Bachelor’s Degree in Public Relations, Arcadia University, Glenside, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated