3771 Honeysuckle Lane
Lacey, WA 98503
Job Objective Bringing years of experience as Charter School Executive Director to the table and to the organization in order to provide the best experience possible for the firm.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong accomplished experience as school counselor and administrator in a charter school
- Outstanding knowledge of school leadership and educational policy
- Skilled in designing and conducting research projects and evaluations within budget and time period
- Familiarity with compliance requirements for charter schools and financial management
- Good understanding and implementing a data-driven approach to academic achievement, conduct, and attendance
- Excellent verbal and written and communication skills
- Ability to maintain confidential information and work with students
- Ability to conduct research and compile the findings in meaningful ways
- Ability to develop, plan, and implement short- and long-range goals
Charter School Executive Director, August 2005 – Present
Summit Academy Charter School, Lacey, WA
- Implemented policies and regulations adopted by the Board of Trustees.
- Monitored compliance with statutes and regulations.
- Monitored compliance with the charter agreement.
- Recommended hiring and firing of employees to the Board of Trustees.
- Provided written evaluation materials on all employees to the Board of Trustees.
- Served as the curriculum leader.
Charter School Executive Director, May 2000 – July 2005
Brooke Charter School, Lacey, WA
- Provided professional growth opportunities for staff and parents.
- Collaborated with the Director of Business Operations and Director of Finance on development of annual operating budget.
- Attended monthly meetings of Board of Trustees, keeping them informed of all business transactions and made recommendations for their decisions.
- Represented school at various community and business meetings to promote existing and new programs.
- Managed additional revenue beyond the state allocation, through grants, donations, and fund-raising.
Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Southern Arkansas University, Magnolia, AR
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated