395 Center Avenue
Fresno, CA 93704
Job Objective To secure a Corporate Real Estate Director position for your firm to better both my own experiences as well as the reputation of the organization through my experience.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Progressive experience in corporate real estate management and planning
- In-depth knowledge of corporate real estate acquisition, disposition and leasing
- Thorough knowledge of commercial, corporate retail real estate market development
- Ability to manage a diverse and complex real estate portfolio
- Applied knowledge of laws governing commercial real estate use and licensing requirements
- Ability to prepare real estate-related documents and coordinate work for multiple projects
- Excellent negotiating, analytical, communication, collaboration, organization and process skills
- Remarkable ability to use global portfolio database to track lease terms, commitments, rights and options
Corporate Real Estate Director, August 2005 – Present
Saint Alphonsus, Fresno, CA
- Established and implemented Regional Market Development plans and strategies.
- Presented market development plans to Development Team Leaders and Brand Presidents for approval.
- Managed administrative and research processes of real estate transactions and evaluations.
- Identified quality sites in sufficient quantities to meet growth and financial return objectives of the brands.
- Cultivated and utilized effective broker and developer network to identify premier sites before they reach the market.
- Negotiated purchase contracts and rental leases, in compliance with real estate law, for identified sites.
Corporate Real Estate Director, May 2000 – July 2005
TASC, Inc, Fresno, CA
- Prepared site approval materials and documentation in collaboration with various departments.
- Maintained active communications with Development Team Leaders and employees for dissemination of information and project efficiency.
- Obtained license approvals and land use approvals from community representatives.
- Overseen all real estate processes; including conducting market trend research, analysis and evaluation; economic analysis; competitive landscape analysis.
- Lead the planning and due diligence process for real estate endeavors; addressing both short and long term real estate projects.
- Managed broader organizational strategic needs for real estate development.
Bachelor’s Degree in Real Estate, Drexel University, Philadelphia, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated