4426 Courtright Street
Stanley, ND 58784
Job ObjectiveLooking for employment as Day Care Director for a full time position in order to practice my expertise and knowledge in the field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in child care
- Deep knowledge of child development theories and practices
- Exceptional knowledge of safe and appropriate activities for children
- Ability to interpret and understand multiple program policies and standards
- Ability to design and develop pro-grams related to staff and provider education
- Ability to plan, delegate and supervise the work of a subordinate staff
Day Care Director
Precious Babies Learning Acade, Stanley, ND
August 2005 – Present
- Directed preschool activities, day care center to provide instruction and care for children.
- Prepared facility budget and submitted to management for approval.
- Recommended instructional materials and teaching aids designed to stimulate learning.
- Interviewed and recommended hiring of teaching and service staff.
- Enlightened parents about facility activities, policies, and enrollment procedures.
- Ensured compliance to policies and procedures.
Day Care Director
ProHealth Care, Stanley, ND
May 2000 – July 2005
- Provided training to teachers in children behavioral and learning problems.
- Recommended methods to improve behavior and encourage learning experiences.
- Reviewed facility activities and ensured compliance to state and local regulations.
- Reviewed and approved menu plans and food purchases.
- Provided medical aid to children in accordance with parental instructions.
- Managed and assigned classroom duties in absence of regular teacher.
Bachelor’s Degree in Child Development
Webster University, Albuquerque, NM
Master’s Degree in Child Development
Franklin Pierce University, Rindge, NH
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated