4464 Metz Lane
Camden, NJ 8102
Job ObjectiveBringing years of experience as Entertainment Director to the table and to the organization in order to provide the best experience possible for the firm.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Excellent consumer and brand marketing experience with traditional media
- Outstanding work experience in an advisory role
- Strong business analysis, financial modeling and deal structuring skills
- Strong cross-functional skills
- Ability to manage project timelines, budgets
- Ability to effectively communicate status and results
- Ability to think strategically and execute with excellence
TTS Media, Camden, NJ
August 2005 – Present
- Provided business, legal and financial guidance around key initiatives.
- Analyzed new growth opportunities and market trends in digital media.
- Supported prioritization, structuring, negotiation and closing of 3rd party deals.
- Developed solutions to scale business, improved efficiencies, and created new revenue opportunities.
Pinnacle Entertainment, Camden, NJ
May 2000 – July 2005
- Implemented recommended solutions.
- Crafted new media content and windowing recommendations.
- Analyzed traffic patterns to inform licensing and rights acquisition.
- Created content rights and clearances processes and systems to maximize content monetization opportunities.
- Provided project leadership and guidance to junior members of the team.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business
Hofstra University, Hempstead, NY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated