4521 Kennedy Court
Bolton, MA 1740
Job Objective Looking for the opportunity to work as Funeral Home Director with a qualified organization and show my expertise in the field.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience as a Funeral Director and Embalmer
- Extensive knowledge about the operation of the Mortuary Department
- Strong knowledge of Funeral Home regulations
- Familiarity with laws and policies relating to the funeral business
- Excellent verbal and written and communication skills
- Ability to maintain the quality of the funeral home
- Ability to supervise memorial services
Funeral Home Director, August 2005 – Present
SCI Funeral & Cemetery Purchas, Bolton, MA
- Maintained financial records, ordered merchandise, and prepared accounts.
- Arranged for pallbearers, and briefed pallbearers and honorary groups about their duties.
- Received and ushered people to their seats for services.
- Oversaw preparation and care of the remains of people who have died.
- Contacted cemeteries to schedule the opening and closing of graves.
Funeral Home Director, May 2000 – July 2005
Service Corporation International, Bolton, MA
- Managed funeral home operations, hired embalmers, funeral attendants.
- Offered counsel and comfort to bereaved families and friends.
- Managed clergy members to perform needed services.
- Provided transportation between sites for the remains and mourners.
- Performed embalming duties.
- Directed arrangements and consignment of corpse for out-of-state burial.
Associate Degree in Funeral Home Service, Northeast Alabama Community College, Rainsville, AL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated