230 May Street
Martin, KY 41649
Job Objective Seeking work as Health And Wellness Director in anorganization in order to bring my years of experience in the field to the department or organization.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong accomplished experience in administration, and Health & Wellness promotion
- Thorough knowledge of Food industry (Retail, Industrial and Foodservice)
- Ability to analyze and report data in order to identify issues, trends, and exceptions
- In-depth knowledge of youth and family fitness and nutritional education and activities
- Sound knowledge of nursing practices, techniques and methods applied to health and wellness resident care
- Strong knowledge in interacting with and providing insight to clinicians for direct patient care
- Skilled in diagnosing, isolating, and resolving complex issues
- Proficient with ESHA, Food Processor, Nutritionist Pro, MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Health And Wellness Director, August 2005 – Present
Brookdale Senior Living Inc., Martin, KY
- Developed and implemented complete “Annual Operating Plan” (AOP).
- Presented timely performance reviews.
- Prepared statistical data.
- Managed budget expenses to achieve budgeted income and goals.
- Recruited, trained and supervised staff and volunteers needed to operate programs.
- Achieved retention goals, and growth of goals- income and participation.
- Followed systems, practices, related to risk management and safety of participants and staff.
Health And Wellness Director, May 2000 – July 2005
Revera Inc, Martin, KY
- Developed written descriptions to all paid, and volunteers.
- Attended regular scheduled “Management Team” meetings.
- Developed budgets on a yearly basis for all programs accountable to.
- Prepared monthly variance reports.
- Maintained clean centers and monitored cleaning maintenance crew.
- Maintained accurate inventory all equipment related to the program.
- Followed accident report procedures and policies.
Bachelor’s Degree in Nutrition, Amberton University, Garland, TX
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated