4969 Laurel Lane
Grandfalls, TX 79742
Career Objective Looking for work as Interim Executive Director in a firm that allows me to practice my expertise while also continuing to grow and advance in my experiences.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in financial and administrative management
- In-depth knowledge of budgetary, management, and program development
- Excellent knowledge of organizational systems, internal controls and standards of excellence
- Ability to read and interpret financial statements and manage a budget
- Excellent facilitation and communication capability
- Proven track record of successful resource and revenue development
- Exceptional operational management skills
- Superior communication skills
Interim Executive Director, August 2005 – Present
TCL Corporation, Grandfalls, TX
- Developed recommended based on findings and defined benchmarks against which progress may be measured.
- Organized and facilitated board planning retreat to review the assessment.
- Designed and implemented internal systems and ensured smooth functioning of all operational processes, and successful leadership transition.
- Conducted workshops, retreats and professional improvement opportunities.
- Developed policies and procedures pertaining to communications, employees, and subcontractors.
Interim Executive Director, May 2000 – July 2005
Novo Nordisk, Grandfalls, TX
- Participated on search committee and served as liaison between committee and staff.
- Facilitated orientation and transition of new executive director.
- Reviewed monthly financial statements.
- Lead yearly budget planning process for staff and Board of Directors.
- Identified and recommended changes in project scope.
- Managed proposal goals, objectives, deliverables, and budgets.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Neumont University, Salt Lake City, UT
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated