712 Locust View Drive
San Francisco, CA94143
Job Objective Seeking employment as Multimedia Director to be a valued asset to the organization and to use my experience to improve the organization over time.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in multimedia, web development and Broadcast producing
- Proficient in MS Office suite and Adobe Creative Suite, Actionscript 2 & 3, InDesign, HTML/CSS, DreamWeaver, After Effects, Motion, and Final Cut Studio
- In-depth knowledge of audio &video system operations, and digital multimedia production
- Familiarity with visual design principles and application in creating digital media
- Ability to translate ideas into tangible multimedia products
- Strong typography, composition skills and color sense
- Superior presentation and project management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Multimedia Director, August 2005 – Present
MindWorks Multimedia, San Francisco, CA
- Developed program ideas, concepts and recommendations.
- Coached staff to assure a consistent high level of performance and engagement.
- Managed content planning and coordinating.
- Attended weekly and monthly staff meeting.
- Supervised and scheduled employees.
- Evaluated and copy edited news stories.
Multimedia Director, May 2000 – July 2005
DSS Consulting Inc, San Francisco, CA
- Ensured reporting compliance with brand.
- Planned news coverage for web, social media and mobile platforms.
- Considered and evaluated project needs and objectives.
- Developed multiple comprehensives for approval.
- Communicated and directed design activities during project development through completion.
- Managed multiple project workflows while meeting deadlines.
Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Sacramento City College, Sacramento, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated