2843 Radio Park Drive
Blairsville, GA 30512
Job Objective To obtain an Emergency Physician position and to contribute to the success of the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced in emergency medicine administration and medical care delivery
- Profound knowledge of critical care, emergency medicine, and trauma management
- Operational knowledge of using Meditech, EMRand Microsoft Office software
- Familiarity with clinical care management and teamwork concepts
- to respond to and handle medical emergencies quickly
- Ability to deal with emergency patients of all age groups, efficiently
Sharon Emergency Medicine, Blairsville, GA
August 2012 – Present
- Evaluated patients, diagnosed disorders and managed emergency care delivery to patients.
- Performed diagnostic tests and provided appropriate medicines to patients.
- Advised patients and responded to their queries related to health and treatment.
- Prepared and maintained accurate documents and data in EMR system.
- Managed inbound patient referrals and liaised with other members of medical team.
- Attended various medical committee meetings and gave testimony before administrative hearings.
White Plains Hospital, Blairsville, GA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Handled emergency case patients and initiated emergency procedures, as required.
- Observed physical condition of patients and delivered appropriate medical care.
- Managed caseload of patients and referred them to specialist for advance treatment.
- Guided and managed medical team and support staff in emergency patient care.
- Prepared and maintained accurate and detailed summaries and other medical documentation.
- Conducted training programs for medical staff, attended departmental, and team meetings.
MD in Emergency Medicine
University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, Cincinnati, OH
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated