1653 Hartway Street
Viborg, SD 57070
Job Objective A dedicated ER Doctor seeking employment where I can serve the patients with the best of my abilities.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Exceptional experience in managing patients in ER and providing medication
- Huge knowledge of quality health care programs
- Deep knowledge of neurological and cardiac emergencies
- Outstanding ability to interpret A-B-C method for emergency patients
- Immense ability to provide quality care to all patients
- Remarkable skills to work in fast pace environment
- Sound skills to monitor patient conditions in emergency room
- Familiarity of various computer applications
Westside Surgical Hospital, Viborg, SD
August 2007 – Present
- Provided information to patients for future treatment plans.
- Maintained record patient conditions through clear orders.
- Facilitated patients to receive discharge paper efficiently and quickly.
- Monitored patient records and maintained it on file system.
- Ensured optimal quality of standards for patient care.
- Analyzed patient condition and if required assisted in transferring to other departments.
- Maintained confidentiality of all patient information as per Patients Rights policies.
- Administered patient treatment as per MSF protocols and guidelines.
Doctor of Emergency Medicine
Central Pennsylvania College, Summerdale, PA