1639 Poe Road
Charleston, SC 29403
Job Objective A dedicated Hospital Doctor seeking employment where I can serve the patients with the best of my abilities.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in providing expertise in healthcare environment
- Outstanding knowledge of disease diagnosis and prevention
- Exceptional knowledge of clinical conditions and treatment interventions
- Sound ability to maintain knowledge of scientific development
- Profound ability to gain patient confidence
- Ability to exam patients as per hospital procedures
- Ability to analyze effects of all medications
- Solid understanding of healthcare recruitment industry
- Ability to teach junior doctors and medical students
Emerson Hospital, Charleston, SC
August 2007 – Present
- Provided assistance to all junior doctors and medical students.
- Assisted to audit hospital records and performed research on it.
- Coordinated with departments to promote health education among hospital patients.
- Collaborated with medical and non medical staff to ensure optimal level of services.
- Monitored care rendered to all patients in hospital wards.
- Performed all investigations after patients admission into hospital.
- Provided assistance to patients on all queries regarding medical conditions.
- Assisted to perform further investigations if required by specialists.
Doctor of Medicine
Charter Oak State College, New Britain, CT
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated