3550 Bel Meadow Drive
Ontario, CA 91762
Job Objective A dedicated Orthopedic Doctor seeking employment where I can serve the patients with the best of my abilities.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in providing treatment to various orthopedic issues for patients
- Exceptional knowledge of treatment of human injuries
- Outstanding knowledge of medical terminology
- Sound ability to manage multiple projects at one given time
- Profound ability to coordinate with patients to resolve issues
- Ability to administer various application software
- Ability to diagnose and treat human injuries
- Good understanding of anatomical structures
- Proficient with orthopaedic devices
- Familiarity with orthopedic care delivery
- Ability to perform diagnosis of all work associate issues
New Mowasat Hospital, Ontario, CA
August 2007 – Present
- Ensured compliance to Federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- Assisted patients in non surgical physical therapy for orthopedic issues.
- Coordinated with patents and designed an effective treatment plan.
- Monitored patient progress with present treatment plans.
- Recommended corrective devices to patients if required such as braces, pins and splints.
- Analyzed patient condition and performed surgery if required.
- Designed efficient treatment plans for patients.
- Monitored results of all physical examinations and identified issues.
Doctor of Orthopedic Surgery
Mayville State University, Mayville, ND
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated