367 Hidden Pond Road
Smithville, TN 37166
Job Objective Seeking employment as a Pediatric Doctor in a reputed clinic/hospital.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in providing pediatric care in health care environment
- Sound knowledge of emergency procedures and infection control
- Profound knowledge of handling various cases efficiently
- Exceptional ability to maintain standards of medical care
- Remarkable ability to manage communication with clinic staff and patients
- Immense skills to supervise all non clinic agencies for patient care
- Outstanding skills to handle various different type of cases
- Ability to comply to emergency and OSHA regulations
GraceMed Health Clinic, Inc, Smithville, TN
August 2007 – Present
- Supervised activities of all medical providers for clinical care.
- Evaluated patient charts and ensured optimal level of care to all children.
- Monitored emergency situations and provide appropriate answers to questions.
- Performed regular evaluation of test results to provide efficient care to patients.
- Supervised patient treatment for all non clinic agencies in nursing home environment
- Administered patient care through clinical staff members for all care.
- Assisted to completed paperwork as per insurance guidelines.
- Coordinated with chief medical and operating officer to provide optimal care.
Doctor of Medicine
Siena Heights University, Adrian, MI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2018Create Date
- March 1, 2018Last Updated